Title: Controls Technician
A highly regarded provider of building automation solutions that strives for excellence and innovative solutions seeks a Controls Technician in New York City and Northern New Jersey.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
· Diagnose and repair complex control systems. This will require extensive knowledge of multiple DDC systems.
· Keep customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or replacement.
· Promote the sale of add-on work.
· Provide customer training on control systems.
· Complete job documents and work orders in a timely manner.
· Some projects may require installation, commissioning, and network management.
· Keeps management and customer informed of job progress and issues.
Location: New York City and northern New Jersey
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a controls technician, systems specialist or field engineer
Experience with either Honeywell or Johnson Controls building automation systems
Low Voltage EMS systems
Building Mechanical System Operation
Experience with Honeywell EBI software is a big plus