Title: Controls Technician
A highly regarded provider of building automation solutions that strives for excellence and innovative solutions seeks a Controls Technician in New York City and Northern New Jersey.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
· Diagnose and repair complex control systems. This will require extensive knowledge of multiple DDC systems.
· Keep customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or replacement.
· Promote the sale of add-on work.
· Provide customer training on control systems.
· Complete job documents and work orders in a timely manner.
· Some projects may require installation, commissioning, and network management.
· Keeps management and customer informed of job progress and issues.
Location: New York City and northern New Jersey
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a controls technician, systems specialist or field engineer
Experience with either Honeywell or Johnson Controls building automation systems
Low Voltage EMS systems
Building Mechanical System Operation
Niagara/Tridium AX software
Experience with Honeywell EBI software is a big plus