Title: Technical Support Manager
Company Description: Our client is a well-known HVAC/R distributor throughout the state of OH and Western, PA. This company is committed to offering their customers the highest-quality, cost-effective HVAC service and solutions to meet their needs. Currently, our client is looking for a skilled Technical Support Manager to join their team! As a Technical Support Manager, your responsibilities would be to:
- Provides commercial product technical support and assists Territory Managers, contractors, dealers, and specifiers via phone and field visits as needed.
- Adjudicates commercial vendor warranty claims in situations that may exceed normal policy.
- Provides training classes on commercial HVAC/VRF systems. Classes are delivered during the day and/or after business hours as scheduled in advance.
- Drives product improvement by actively participating in manufacturers’ field advisory calls, bulletins, or quality initiatives.
- Works in cooperation with the manufacturer to bring about a swift resolution to any product related issues.
- Properly document all Technical, Engineering and Quality issues to prevent and resolve operational issues in the field.
- Maintains and updates technical knowledge by participating in vendor training, while staying current with industry changes and technical advancements.
Territory: Cleveland, OH
- 7+ Years’ field experience in HVAC.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot commercial HVAC/VRF equipment and controls installation issues.
- Ability to incorporate online, cloud-based software programs that are used to interface with other vendors and customers (Salesforce, Service Bench, including use of proprietary application software etc.)
- Experience with MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – listening, writing, and speaking
- Excellent in creative problem-solving skills to help customers find solutions
- Proficient in Conflict Resolution