Title: Service Technician
For over 25 years, our client has provided top level service on restaurant equipment, commercial refrigeration and heating, ventilation and air conditioning. With multiple locations to service all of Tennessee and parts of neighboring states.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
Service Technicians are responsible for providing excellent service. They do so with the highest level of customer service and professionalism, both in the way they look, and with the way they work with customers and staff.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing commercial cooking, refrigeration and HVAC equipment
- Generating accurate paperwork (i.e. service tickets and timesheets)
- Identifying and ordering parts, creating estimates as needed, maintaining the company vehicle
- Lifting equipment up to 90 lbs.
Location: Nashville, TN (will also consider candidates in Memphis or Knoxville) Area
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in a related field
- High School & HVAC /Refrigeration Vocational School or Equivalent
- Experience in commercial, institutional, or facilities equipment repair and maintenance
- Genuine "Service Attitude" towards Customer Service
- Self-motivated "can do" attitude that thrives on challenges and a desire to learn
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be put in "On Call" Rotation