Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for creatively sourcing (nationally), screening, interviewing, assessing, selecting and extending job offers to qualified candidates.
- Review/update necessary job descriptions and work closely with hiring managers in order to fully understand the position requirements, work environment, work group dynamic and expectations in order to attract and hire the best qualified candidate in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Research and recommend creative and effective sourcing strategies, including non-traditional options (cold calling, internet mining, social networking sites, etc.) to find appropriate candidates.
- Collaborate with Management to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives, including tracking and reporting key metrics.
- Develop relationships with universities/technical schools undergraduate and alumni services and association leaders.
- Develop ongoing relationships with candidates to attract them to Client company and maintain their interest in the company.
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities as delegated by the Client's Mechanical management team.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of three (3) year’s full cycle recruiting experience, including passive candidate sourcing that aligns with our present and future needs.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, resume databases, internet search tools and/or social media networks to source and develop ongoing talent pools that meet strategic hiring needs.
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft: Word, Excel and Outlook)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus
- 100%? Company Paid Health Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Profit Sharing Plan with Company Contribution
- Company Phone and Laptop
Contact Randy Smith at 610-380-9060 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org