Title: Senior Service Technician
Our client provides residential and light commercial HVAC services in the Buck and Montgomery County areas. This growing company is focused on high-quality, timely services for its customers. Customer satisfaction is their highest priority, and they pride themselves on getting the job done correctly the first time. Currently, our client is seeking a Senior Service Technician to join their service team! As a Senior Service Technician, your responsibilities will be to:
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Install, Troubleshoot and repair residential and light commercial HVAC systems to including, air conditioning, split systems, chillers, rooftop packaged units, and boilers
- Identifies & reports additional services that may interest the customer
- Lead, train, and support HVAC technicians and helpers
- Perform routine maintenance
- Maintain a successful trend of positive feedback on customer surveys
- Strong desire to grow with the company
- Manage customer account and conduct all maintenance related subjects, including callbacks and start up and commissioning of HVAC systems
- Complete necessary paper work timely and accurately which may include data entry and general use of relevant computer systems and software as directed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, actively practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
- Orders equipment and supplies (e.g. replacement parts, filters, sheet metal, associated hardware, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. service records, work performed, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
- 10+ years’ experience in residential and light commercial HVAC service
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Great customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Must have driver’s license with a clean record
- Able to pass a background and drug screening check (random testing may occur)