TITLE: SENIOR MECHANICAL ESTIMATOR/SERVICE SALES REP
For 35 years, our client has been one of New England’s premier providers of commercial and industrial HVAC construction and service solutions. They employ highly skilled technicians and provide cost effective solutions.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Level Mechanical Estimator/Service Sales Rep with a strong ability to bring in new business and manage existing relationships with current customers. The right individual will have the personality to quote projects, drive revenue and be able to deal with objections from potential commercial and industrial clients.
TERRITORY: Greater Boston Area
- Review contract plans & specifications to determine project scope of work & req.
- Drive sales by quoting and negotiating service contracts and construction projects
- Grow client base by having a strong understanding of commercial and industrial HVAC construction and service solutions.
- Develop system solutions addressing the project scope of work.
- Coordinate w/design consultants & construction contractors on project req.
- Estimate equipment, software, labor & materials cost required on projects.
- Prepare installation layout docs & obtain subcontractor quotations.
- Drive specific performance metrics (schedule deadlines, quality docs, accurate scope definition & cost estimates).
- Solid understanding of contract specifications and drawings – ability to determine scope of work and required contents of a complete estimate.
- Strong Computer Skills (Excel, Outlook, Computerized Estimating)
LOCATION: Greater Boston, MA
- 5+ years’ experience as a mechanical estimator for a full-service HVAC company
- Shown a history in quoting and closing deals on new HVAC construction projects and service contracts
- Experience and knowledge of using estimating software
- Shown a history of forming customer relationships and maintain a concrete client base
- Ability to reach out to previous customer base and contacts in the industry to quote and bid on new potential business.
All qualified candidates should email their resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information you may reach Jeff Kiely at 610-380-9067.