Title: HVAC Service Technician
Our client is well established construction and service company that has been in business for over 60 years.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform service and maintenance tasks on commercial and industrial mechanical equipment including air- and water-cooled scroll, screw and centrifugal chillers.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair commercial HVAC equipment including split systems, packaged rooftop units, cooling towers and pumps
- Perform assigned maintenance and troubleshooting task safely in industrial and commercial settings including manufacturing, healthcare buildings, educational buildings, etc.
- Knowledge of HVAC Controls helpful
- Working on Chillers up to 30 ton.
- Work independently and within a team environment
- Understanding of how all systems integrate in a commercial, education, hospitals and federal environment.
- Perform Commercial HVAC maintenance and service activities without direct supervision or on- site assistance.
- Complete required electronic documentation daily on handheld device
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks within allotted time frame
- Overtime as required
- Utilize electrical and mechanical diagnostic tools to troubleshoot equipment systems
Location: Statesboro, GA
3 years' experience diagnosing and troubleshooting various types of chillers including air- and water-cooled scroll, screw and centrifugal chillers.
3 years minimum experience performing maintenance and repair of commercial HVAC equipment including split systems, packaged rooftop units, cooling towers and pumps
EPA universal certification
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with all demographic groups in the HVAC service and installation field, including customers, suppliers and employees.
Ability to work under pressure and on a flexible schedule.
- OSHA 10 hour (company will provide, if needed)
- Ability to stand, squat, bend, climb, stoop and comfortably lift up to 50 lbs.
Excellent computer skills.