Title: Commercial Service Technician
Our client, a very is a rapidly growing, forward thinking, leading HVAC contractor servicing NYC and outer borough areas currently seeking a Senior commercial service technician. The right individual will have the personality to be very team oriented and do whatever is needed to satisfy the customer. The territory will include NYC and the 5 boroughs and also a little work in NJ but primarily NYC.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Install, Troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems to including , air conditioning, split systems, chillers, rooftop packaged units, DDC controls and boilers:oil- and gas-fired .
- Identifies & reports additional services that may interest the customer
- Lead, train and support HVAC helpers
- Perform routine maintenance
- Maintain a successful trend of positive feedback on customer surveys
- Desire to grow with the company: Possibilities include sales, management, transfer to commercial division, project management, plumbing, electric, or home automation
- Manage customer account and conduct all maintenance related subjects, including callbacks and start up and commissioning of HVAC systems
- Complete necessary paper work timely and accurately which may include data entry and general use of relevant computer systems and software as directed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, actively practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
- Orders equipment and supplies (e.g. replacement parts, filters, sheet metal, associated hardware, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. service records, work performed, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
Location: NYC, NY
Territory Covered: NYC 5 boroughs
- Min 5-7 years’ experience in commercial HVAC service
- Must be a good team player
- Experience Installing and servicing commercial HVAC equipment
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Good work ethic
- Willing to work overtime
- Great Coustomer service skills
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Kyle Schaper at Kyle@hvacrecruit.com or call directly at (484)784-6107