Title: HVAC Service Technician
Founded in 2006, Our Client is a turnkey professional services organization that specializes in the development, operations and maintenance of telecommunications networks and commercial facilities. The company offers nationwide services and is separated into three divisions: Wireless Services, Technical Infrastructure Solutions and Facilities Management.
The HVAC Service Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repairs of heating, ventilation, and cooling units for our commercial customers. The HVAC Service Technician will also need to diagnose and repair the electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Work remotely and be dispatched from home.
- Install, maintain and repair mini splits, heat exchangers, roof top units 25 tons, heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, and calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations.
Location: Positions available in multiple locations: Raynham, MA; Bronx, NY; Hempstead, NY; Sioux City, IA; Fort Wayne, IN; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Laurel, MD; Billings, MY; Tacoma, WA; Seattle, WA; Portland, OR
- 3-5 years’ experience servicing commercial HVAC systems.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have basic computer skills, and be able to utilize mobile device throughout the work day.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift up to 51 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices), carry and climb ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces, balance, stoop, kneel. The employee is expected to work in all weather conditions, both in extreme.