Title: Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Our client, a reputable mechanical contractor in the Baltimore area, is currently seeking a senior level installation technician with the ability to capably overlook and delegate tasks for other technicians and lead by example. The right individual will be exceptionally comfortable making decisions on the job and addressing installation and replacement issues as they arise. On this team you will enjoy working with a group of wonderful highly skilled technicians and management. A commitment to quality service is always upheld with this family owned business.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Responsible for Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance services for commercial HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems including boilers, chillers, towers, large package units, VAV’s, Liebert systems, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance service for contract customers.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be part of a scheduled on-call rotation once every 8 weeks.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools, and equipment in good working order.
- Read and interpret shop drawings.
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
- 7 + years of HVAC Service experience
- Technical Degree in HVAC or related discipline
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving history
- Ability to pass drug test and background check