Title: Project Coordinator
Company Description: Our client is a leading energy company that services the New York City area. This company provides multiple services to its customers, including petroleum, gas, electricity, and building services. They pride themselves on delivering value for all of their customers’ energy needs. Currently, our client is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist in costing and management of multiple projects from start to finish. As a Project Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Plans & Specifications to securing Project Costs. This includes Materials, Sub Contractors & Inter-company Resource Costs - will interact with other company team members to get pricing for specific scopes of work.
- Assisting in Development of Project Costs.
- Interacting with Project Managers and Director of Operations during estimate review for job costing.
- Developing of Electronic Project Folders - keeping them updated on a continual basis.
- Utilizing pre-developed templates to estimate costs and to produce proposals.
- Tracking job costs and update Profit & Loss workbooks for each project.
- Creating and tracking project schedules to ensure timelines are being met.
- Identifying Project Documentation and compile in an organized manner in the Project Folders.
Location: Bronx NY
- Strong knowledge of written and digital MS Office Suite Software (Word / Excel / Project)
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Demonstrate understanding of project management concepts
- High level of organization and detail-oriented
- Time management skills
- Multitasking - must be able to handle multiple deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to learn new skills
- Must exhibit punctuality and professionalism