Title: Outside Sales Rep
Company Description: Our Client is a global leader in building automation systems. They design and develop intuitive, intelligent, complete controls and interfaces to help drive smart decisions that optimize building performance.
Position if for an outside sales rep with uncapped lucrative commission! You will call on a contractors, general contractors, engineers and some direct owners for controls projects in: commercial and industrial clients in industries such as: pharmaceutical, healthcare/medical, education, government, commercial properties/office buildings, providing control solutions.
They will estimate new construction jobs, renovation jobs, and retrofit jobs. They should have a great understanding of HVAC controls systems and its components.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Develop and execute strategies to sell control solutions to the commercial/industrial construction market
- Walk job sites, conduct surveys, estimate and prepare proposals
- Apply calculations to determine scope of project, equipment and materials required
- Develop existing client relationships, follow through on leads, take referrals and turn them into projects
- Coordinate with technical operations and pricing disciplines in achieving of sales goals
- Interact with customers and be comfortable in providing clear, concise information. This may include training client and Engineers
- Stay involved after the project is turned over to operations to ensure smooth completion of the project.
- Ability to sell on value and not just cost
Location: Clifton, NJ
Territory: State of New Jersey, Five Burrows in NY
- 3+ Years’ experience as a Sales Rep in the HVAC controls industry preferred
- Demonstrated success in developing and growing relationships with engineers, end users, and general contractors
- Ability to manage time and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient knowledge of building automation/controls systems
- Communicate well with customers and office personnel
- Interact with customers and be comfortable in providing clear, concise information.
- Excellent track record of closing sales and driving revenue
- Clean Driving Record
For more information contact Jeff Kiely at email@example.com or 610-380-9067