JOB TITLE: SERVICE MANAGER
Our client, is a family owned and operated business with over 30 years in the HVAC industry. This team oriented full-service heating & cooling contractor is currently seeking a Service Manager with hands on technical knowledge of heating and cooling equipment. The right individual will have the personality to bring in new business and manage multiple tasks at once. On this team you will enjoy working at a place that offers full benefits including health, dental, short term and long-term disability, life, and a 401k match.
IN THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU WILL BE THE OWNERS RIGHT HAND MAN WITH AN OPPORTUNITY FOR EQUITY IN THE COMPANY IN THE NEAR FUTURE
TERRITORY: Greater Boston Area
This company is seeking a hands-on Service Manager with Technical Knowledge and an ability to form and maintain customer relationships to join their team in the Greater Boston Area.
- Manage and train a team of residential technicians by identify training needs of staff and obtaining necessary training.
- Identify department issues in order to develop a strategic plan to improve organization and increase revenue
- Ensures that the company’s monthly sales and operations budgets are achieved through proper planning and management of all incoming sales leads and other referral sources available within the company.
- Have to have technical knowledge of heating and cooling equipment
- Needs to be a hands-on manager who can answers field calls and do repairs.
- Be able to go into the field and help technicians with repairs if they need assistance
- Assist with pricing, making field quotes and developing price quotes as well as reviewing pricing
- Assist with scheduling, payroll, and resolving customer complaints and/or questions.
- 8+ Years’ Experience as a service technician
- Shown a history of leading a team of service techs
- Able to bring in new business and maintain current customer satisfaction
- Experience with Administrative responsibilities.
All qualified candidates should email their resume in a word document to email@example.com. For further information you may reach Jeff Kiely at 610-380-9067.