Our client a very dynamic leader in the HVAC/Refrigertaion market and is currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager for HVAC equipment to join their highly successful team and assist on multiple projects for engineers and mechanical contractors as well as some owners. They are seeking a self starter with excellent customer skills and computer skills. This dynamic position requires someone who can handle pressure and have the ability to learn quickly. This is a great opportunity for someone to get into a growing corporation that offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex equipment applications.
- Obtain engineer drawings Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; and milestones.
- Generates work orders for equipment start-ups.
- Coordinates with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
- Responsible for project cash-flow management: progress billing, collections support and monitoring, and resource management
- Communicates with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors, and field support staff.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion.
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
- Visit job sites either with the PM or on their own to reveiw progress etc to help ensure work is being done and reports and updated correctly.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Self starter and quick learner
- Excellent verbal communication skills word and excel are a must
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Dedicated to getting the job done as he HVAC business is a 24/7 business
- Scheduling and coordination experience is a plus
- Strong computer skill
- Knowledge of HVAC/Refrigeration is a plus
- Self Starter
- Team player