Title: Service Technician
Our client is one the leading mechanical contracting firms in northwest Michigan. Established almost 70 years ago, this company has evolved into the “go to” company for northwest Michigan and the Straits area for all residential and commercial plumbing, heating and cooling service and new installation projects.
This excellent provider of mechanical services seeks a Service Technician.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair all heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment
- Build strong customer relationships, and knowledge and understanding of new and existing needs and expectations
- Read and understand building and electrical prints
- Provide assistance as needed to junior and apprentice technicians
- Communicate effectively with other team members concerning problems, obstacles, issues, or needs
- Maintain high-quality customer service
Location: Northwest Michigan
- 3 years of HVAC equipment service experience
- Excellent communication skills with fellow team members as well as customers
- Great computer skills
- Commercial refrigeration experience is a plus