Title: Project Manager
Our client is a well-known, full-service building automation, design-build, and HVAC mechanical contractor, located in Central New Jersey. Servicing predominately the commercial/light industrial markets, this company prides themselves on delivering an array of service all under one company roof. Currently, our client is looking to add a Project Manager to their team! As a Project Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Planning and analyzing assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Ensuring compliance with internal contracting processes.
- Establishing an operations budget for assigned projects by revising the original estimate based on validated project scope.
- Controlling expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
- Receiving and qualifying subcontractor proposals; supervises work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Ensuring that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Developing new business opportunities
- Acting as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned projects.
- Managing risks and establishes project recovery plans when required. Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Having the ability to read, analyze, and interpret construction specifications, drawings, and governmental regulations. Knowledge of how to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures. Aptitude to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Location: Northern & Central NJ (South Amboy, NJ)
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in the HVAC industry
- Experience with HVAC Controls (preferred) and/or HVAC Mechanical equipment required
- Experience in the Commercial/Light Industrial market preferred
- Strong proven Project Management track record
- Strong communication and leadership skills