Title: Senior Service Billing Coordinator
Our client provides commercial HVAC services in the Greater New York City Metro Area and is dedicated to customer service. On this well-trained team you can pride yourself on a solid heating and cooling specialist reputation, and count on surpassing local energy requirements. They are a full-service, local union HVAC contractor offering installation and service for all equipment from traditional to modern.
- Provide high level administrative support to all divisions within the company, including data entry, job entry, submittal preparation, billing preparation/invoicing, and requirements based upon job specifications
- Input of comments for service tickets in industry standard dispatching software
- Monitor, track, and resolve incomplete tickets
- Ability to answer service calls and dispatch in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Long Island City, NY
- Possess strong word processing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with minimal supervision, independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good command of business procedures.
- Possess good human relation skills.
- High standards of performance and flexibility in work assignments.
- Posses knowledge of company procedures.
- Good Computer Skills able to learn new softwares
- Windows Experience (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks