Title: Sr. Controls Technician
Company Description: Our client is a well-known mechanical contractor that operates within the New York City market. This company specializes on high-end residential properties as well as large commercial office spaces. Currently, this company is looking for a Sr. Controls Service Technician to join their growing team! As a Sr. Controls Service Technician, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair complex control systems. This will require extensive knowledge of multiple DDC systems.
- Provide consultative services to customers using trend data and existing condition reports.
- Manage time properly and efficiently.
- Report problems or changes to team members immediately.
- Work with office personnel on projects to schedule and complete tasks on time.
- Communicate with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Keep customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or replacement.
- Promote the sale of add-on work.
- Provide customer training on control systems.
- Complete job documents and work orders in a timely manner.
- Some projects may require installation, commissioning, and network management.
- Keeps management and customer informed of job progress and issues.
- Assist lower level technicians in training or projects when needed
Location: Manhattan NY
- Minimum of 7 years working with HVAC controls
- Experience with Johnson controls equipment
- Experience working in large, high-end residential settings
- Strong customer service skills
- Desire to move up within the company