Title: HVAC Installation Technician
Our client specializes in HVAC service, controls, installation, maintenance agreements, parts, equipment and equipment relocations, as well as complete system evaluations to determine building and facility efficiency. They are a licensed, full service mechanical contractor for all types of mechanical equipment including: air handlers, cooling towers, motors, pumps, valves, controls, variable frequency drives, data room HVAC, and chillers. Their customer base consists of commercial, medical and industrial facilities and applications. Their solutions based philosophy and technical expertise are the foundations of their success and drive them in their pursuit of meeting their customer's needs. They are looking for a motivated HVAC professional to join their team as a HVAC Installation Technician.
- Job duties include the installation of small and large HVAC equipment (i.e. RTU's, split systems, chillers, pumps, controls, etc.)
- Be able to work on a project and execute it within the desired budget and schedule.
- Be able to work in a controlled but ever changing construction environment for add-on, replacement and retrofits.
- Be able to work independently and have a strong desire to succeed.
- Be able to work safely and competently to ensure you and those around you are working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Reinforce the Carolina Chillers vision, mission statement and values.
- Strong Mechanical ability and aptitude. Understanding the pieces and tools needed to maintain and install these machines is crucial.
- Attention to Detail. Careful observation is needed.
- Be able to lift heavy parts and equipment.
- Time-Management skills.
- Possess dexterity to manipulate small parts and reach into small spaces.
- Troubleshooting skills as there are many parts within HVAC systems.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team building environment.
- Experience rigging, soldering/brazing, sheet metal fabrication.
- Experience with electrical, low voltage controls, trouble shooting.
- Experience working with Steel, Copper, and PVC piping.
- Able to pass a standard Drug Screen and Background check.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Plumbers are strongly encouraged to apply as well! Perfect opportunity to get into the HVAC industry!