Title: Sales Engineer
Our Client is representing most of the preferred products in air distribution and central system equipment. Currently producing over $100 million in revenue, our client is on track to become the area's largest manufacturer representative and distributor of HVAC products in the Philadelphia market! Their experienced sales team is the most knowledgeable, responsive, and professional in the industry. The company implements innovative technology which has challenged the market's existing competitors and fostered their significant growth. They provide comprehensive service for the complete line of equipment that they offer, and have invested their resources in training and certifying their entire staff with today's technology. This commitment and encouragement in continual education provides their clients with the confidence that their team is prepared and qualified to handle any challenging problem or situation! This company provide important services and equipment to manufacturing facilities, laboratories, research and development sites, hospitals, data centers, offices, and more. Our client’s mission is to create exceptional value for their clients, so they express a preference for their equipment on every project. Currently, our client is growing rapidly, and is looking for a Sales Engineer to join their talented team of sales professionals!
- Assist clients with identifying features and performance data related to existing equipment.
- Collaborate and contribute to tactical technical strategy on all projects.
- Collaborate with entire sales team to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Confer with customers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Consistently prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Effectively create and present proposals and quotations
- Increase business opportunities across all assigned accounts
- Maintain excellent customer relations
- Negotiate contracts when necessary
- Qualify opportunities and clarify the scope of the solution
- Self-initiate daily sales and marketing activities in order to drive sales with existing and new clients.
- Utilize Ciright technology to collaborate, plan, document and manage entire sales and project management progress.
- Work closely with other sales team members to ensure all players are covered on the project
Location/Territory: Princeton NJ (Southern NJ)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision