Title: HVAC Service Tech
Our client is solid mechanical contracting firms serving Manhattan. They have been in the business for over 10 years. They offer commercial HVAC service to commercial buildings focusing on building owners and multi tenant systems. The company offers: construction, piping, wiring and service (light work on BAS equipment).
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining troubleshooting and repair of commercial HVAC systems ranging from 5 to 30 tons, water and air cooled equipment. (no chiller work)
- Perform Commercial HVAC maintenance and service activities without direct supervision or on- site assistance.
- Perform preventative maintenance service
- Conduct point-of-work for HVAC contracts, replacement systems and referrals to leadership of company
- Perform related duties as directed by Commercial Service Manager
- Maintain service vehicle, tools, and equipment in good working order
Location -90% of work is in Manhattan, 10% surrounding area, this is dispatched out of your home, must be able to park company truck at home, will be required to go to office periodically for training.
Required ( Minimum) Special Skills, Education and Experience:
- Ideally five (5) years + of experience in the HVAC service field.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with all customers, suppliers and employees
Ability to successfully pass a driving, drug and background check.
Ability to work as much overtime as you want ( OT is not required nor is there an on call schedule)