Title: Electrical Engineer
Our client is a well-established MEP consulting engineering firm with two offices in NH. They offer an excellent compensation package and an environment that encourages professional growth and rewards performance.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer with experience using AutoCAD MEP and/or Revit MEP. Knowledge of building electrical systems in the healthcare industry, with experience in lighting design is desired. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills, has a positive attitude, is detail oriented, is able to excel in a dynamic, multi-tasking team environment and has the desire to further develop his or her skillset.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Team with project managers, engineers, and other members of the design team to assist with electrical system layout, design and coordination.
- Input red lines to create construction documents in AutoCAD MEP and Revit MEP.
- Update the light fixture master schedule and maintain the product library by utilizing product catalogs and information on manufacturers’ websites, as well as cataloging electronic specification sheets.
- Carry out lighting design using appropriate software packages (such as Visual Professional Acuity, AGI, etc.)
- Coordinate site specific information and budget with standard and custom lighting products.
- Deepen knowledge and design experience with regard to lighting, power, electrical distribution, and life safety devices.
- Increase building construction knowledge with regard to electrical details, cross-discipline coordination, electrical equipment and installation methods, pricing and value engineering concepts.
Location: Bedford, NH
- PE Required
- 7+ years of AutoCAD MEP experience and relevant electrical systems design experience in a building systems environment.
- Proficiency with 3D Design using Revit MEP and/or AutoCAD MEP.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Energetic self-starter with a desire to further develop skillset.
- Team player with a focus on quality.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Tim Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at (610) 380-9063