Title: Sr Commercial Service Technician
Our client has been the South Carolina leader in commercial and industrial HVAC services, since 2002. They are based near Charleston, with a sister office in Columbia. Their clients include some of the largest hospitals and corporations in the State, and they continue to grow larger each year. They attribute their growth to their outstanding staff, commitment to exceptional customer service and a vast knowledge and understanding of even the most complex HVAC systems
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Install, Troubleshoot and repair commercial HVAC systems to including , air conditioning, split systems, chillers, rooftop packaged units, DDC controls and boilers:oil- and gas-fired .
- Identifies & reports additional services that may interest the customer
- Lead, train and support HVAC helpers
- Perform routine maintenance
- Maintain a successful trend of positive feedback on customer surveys
- Desire to grow with the company: Possibilities include sales, management, transfer to commercial division, project management, plumbing, electric, or home automation
- Manage customer account and conduct all maintenance related subjects, including callbacks and start up and commissioning of HVAC systems
- Complete necessary paper work timely and accurately which may include data entry and general use of relevant computer systems and software as directed.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, actively practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
- Orders equipment and supplies (e.g. replacement parts, filters, sheet metal, associated hardware, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of required items.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. service records, work performed, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
Location: Charelston SC
Territory Charelston SC
- Min 5-7 years’ experience in commercial HVAC service
- Must be a good team player
- Experience servicing commercial HVAC equipment
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Good work ethic
- Willing to work overtime
- Great Customer service skills
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: DeVante Dixon at DDixon@hvacrecruit.com or call directly at 610-380-9788