Title: Controls Technician
Our Client Company provides smart building solutions to commercial and institutional buildings nationally. Our building automation, energy services, and fire and security solutions help commercial building owners and managers improve efficiency, reduce operational costs and improve safety, all while improving tenant comfort. Through our operating divisions, we have a history of providing exceptional solutions to data centers, labs, military installations, hospitals and other commercial and institutional sectors.
Our Client Company offers the latest in building automation systems offering an end-to-end solution including installation and service, engineering, energy usage consulting, maintenance agreements, and customer training. Whether you have a new construction project, end user modernization and upgrades or the need for system support services and repairs, Albireo can handle any project including temperature control systems, lighting control systems and products, indoor air quality (IAQ) monitoring and HVAC equipment monitoring and control.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Install and service DDC control systems
- Program, start-up, troubleshoot BMS/DDC systems
- Responsible for system startup and troubleshooting systems and terminal unites
- Installs and maintains control cards and devices
- Provide point verification and sequence verification in accordance with engineering documents including IQ reports
- Understand programming, but not required to do it
- Studies system blueprints, specifications, and performance data to determine configuration and purpose of system components
- Inspects system to verify system compliance with plans and specifications and to detect malfunctions in system component parts
- Installs and maintains control cards and devices such as Temp Sensors, Humidity Sensors, Current Switches, Current Transformers and Differential Pressure Devices at customer sites
Location: New York City/Northern New Jersey
- A minimum of two years’ experience with installation and service of DDC/BMS systems