Title: Service Manager
Our client company has been serving the New York area for more than 60 years with professional and competitive commercial electrical services and facility maintenance services. They are a leader in general contracting with emphasis on mechanical, HVAC, building automation customized maintenance programs. Owned by one of the nation’s leaders in mechanical and electrical construction this company services over 500 maintenance and support contracts ranging in size from ten systems to hundreds.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Manage, hire and train employees within the service division.
- Build a team environment by leading technicians and ensuring the development and training of the field staff.
- Foster excellent communication among team members while maintaining exceptional working relationships with service sales reps, dispatch team, and service coordinators.
- Manage daily routine service, maintenance scheduling, and operational requirements.
- Ensure service is delivered in a timely and cost efficient matter.
- Promote service agreements and technical solutions, repairs and controls to existing customers.
- Develop business practices to maximize business profitability.
- Administer and comply with corporate business practices and policies.
- Actively promote a safe work environment.
- Supervise operations.
- P&L responsibility.
- Hires, coaches and retains service operational staff.
- Prepares and delivers clear performance expectations, performance reviews, and development plans for direct reports.
- Manage personnel daily, resolve any issues and handle disciplinary actions.
- Manage contract turnover process and mange new service contracts.
Location: Brooklyn NY
- 5+ years’ experience managing within a Commerical HVAC service division
- Team oriented with proper leadership ability
- Good computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Karen Schaper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at (610) 380-9062