Title: Sales Engineer
Our client, a reputable, rapidly growing HVAC service company has extensive experience representing a full line of Heating, Ventilating and, Air Conditioning products in serving its customers since 1938. They initiate and grow strategic relationships, to facilitate customer-oriented solutions, which lead to new and innovative levels of service, resulting in shared principles and philosophies with our customers. They are dedicated to providing excellent technical support, professional service, high-quality equipment, prompt delivery and competitive pricing to contractors, engineers, architects and private industry.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- You will be selling a strong portfolio of HVAC products such as: cooling towers, pumps, fans, ventilating and air distribution equipment
- Building customer relationships with existing mechanical contractors and engineers, will be developing new relationships with end users, submittal completion, job take offs,
- Design, take off, pricing, proposal and submittal, submittal completion, job take offs
You will be dealing directly to mechanical contractors, mechanical engineers and end users.
Responsible for market coverage to ensure segment growth and customer support of the company to deliver strategy execution and sales performance
Manages call efficiency through effective routing, maintaining travel expenses within budget, and adequate pre-call preparation
Develop & execute action plans, sales quota expectations.
Participates in local trade shows and associations.
Location: Buffalo, NY
- BA degree in ME or HVAC design preferred or Associates Degree is also a plus but not required
- Have a firm understanding of cooling towers, pumps, fans and air distribution equipment.
- Ability to use manufacturers selection programs, equipment sizing programs and CAD
- Experience with ACT is a plus also MS office is required.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and interested in making a 6 figure income
- Strong organization skills.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience but will consider entry level.
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record