Title: Commercial HVAC Technician
Company Description: Our client, one of the region's largest and most respected mechanical and facility services firms, is seeking for a highly motivated candidate to join their team as a Commercial HVAC Service Technician! On this team, you will enjoy working at a place that offers great advancement opportunities, training, benefits, and much more!
- Must possess a valid driver’s license certificate and meet all required physical ability, efforts, and exertions to perform job duties.
- To possess or secure an EPA refrigerant certificate within company guidelines.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather and temperature extremes designated by company policy.
- Report for work each morning at the scheduled time to receive daily work assignments from commercial dispatcher.
- To perform on a professional level, all scheduled maintenance and testing to equipment on the contract equipment list.
- Operate various measuring and testing equipment required to perform scheduled maintenance and related testing.
- Record and report to commercial maintenance dispatcher any possible repairs or further diagnostics needed.
- To complete legibly all required check sheets, transfers, time cards, recording of parts used, and paper work necessary to complete a maintenance service.
- Responsible to work in a safe manner and maintain all efforts with respect to safety and protection to self, personnel, and all customer and company property.
- To remain in contact with commercial dispatch manager and Service Field Manager for information needs and or schedule changes.
- To maintain and use company vehicle per all company policies and standards. This includes appearance and maintenance to the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- To follow the directions of the Service Field Manager.
- Attends mandatory safety meetings every 6-8 weeks
- Creates a positive climate with the client, provides and generates customer satisfaction
- Must possess applicable certifications, licenses, and valid driver’s license in good standing
- 2-5 years’ experience in HVAC Light Commercial Industry
- Experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of building mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Daily local travel between properties
Location: Southeastern Maine (Dispatched from home)