Title: HVAC Commercial Service Maintenance Sales Representative
For over 30 years, our client has provided the highest quality design, installation and maintenance of commercial and industrial heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing systems to the greater Atlanta area.
We seek a dynamic sales representative for our growing HVAC services business. The position is full time and has a guaranteed base salary + progressive commission structure. Our service maintenance sales representatives (MSR) are responsible for prospecting, generating leads, and collaborating with our installation team to reveal, cultivate, and close new commercial HVAC preventive maintenance opportunities. You will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio, connect with key business executives and stakeholders, and win new agreement proposals. This is a "hunter" type position and very rewarding to the right applicant.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Generate and tenaciously follow through on business opportunities leads
- Work through organization chains to secure meetings with decision maker such as: Facilities Management; General Management; President; Vice President; Owner; C-Level
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations
- Develop commercial maintenance agreement proposals to include site surveys, maintenance recommendations, cost/benefit analyses and program pricing
- Qualify, estimate and price service contracts
- Prepare and deliver cost estimates
- You must be flexible, able to adapt to different situations with ease.
- You must be an intelligent creative problem solver.
- You must have a track record of being organized, efficient, and able to manage a high number of suspects and prospects at different stages of the sales funnel.
- You must not be conflict adverse. You need strong skill sets in managing conflicts that result in a stronger relationship.
- You must be trainable, coachable, and willing to learn through success and failure.
- The role is all about hunting, prospecting, making tons of calls and emails and hustling to create opportunities with decision maker
Location: Based in Marietta, GA 30006
Territory: Northwest Georgia
- Minimum 2 years’ successful experience selling renewable service/maintenance contracts/agreements to the commercial or industrial: HVAC, plumbing, elevator, electrical, fire & security or telecommunications industries
- Proven track record calling on business owners or top level decision makers
- Proven business development ability (Hunter profile required as opposed to Farmer)
- Ability to engage and learn products/applications in detail
- Knowledge of CRM processes/systems
Ability to quickly form relationships and build trust
Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated and driven to grow the business
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills