Title: Manager of Technical Solutions
Our client is one of the leading companies in the Energy Technologies industry that specializes in Greenhouses and Greenhouse environments. This company is highly in tune with the environment and understands, and appreciates, how agriculture can be used to fight against large-scale issues, such as global warming, water pollution, and wildlife extinction. Using innovative technology, our client has taken it upon themselves to design, build, and service greenhouse facilities for the commercial production of plants. These custom facilities are more energy-efficient, and give back to the plants. This rapidly growing organization is looking to expand their HVAC service team and welcome a Manager of Technical Solutions! Together, the service team ensures that all heating, cooling, and ventilation elements are correct so that the housed plants grow perfectly.
- Ability to service, install, and maintain all mechanical HVAC equipment, such as RTUs, boilers, chillers, etc.
- Accurately diagnose Greenhouse HVAC systems to ensure the best growing temperatures for plants
- Work with customers to ensure customer needs are met
- Provide technical support to customers via phone
- Travel at least one (1) week out of every month (traveling includes to Canada)
- Responsible for upholding the values, mission, and vision of the company
- 5+ years’ experience in Commercial HVAC industry
- Experience in HVAC Controls equipment not required, but a plus
- Desire to grow with the business
- Willingness to travel
- Clean driving record!