Title: Construction Group CAD Supervisor
Our client, one of the region's largest and most respected mechanical and facility services firms, is seeking a highly motivated candidate to join their team as a Construction Group CAD Supervisor. On this team you will enjoy working at a place that offers great advancement opportunities, training, benefits, and more.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Supervise a team of CAD Operators, creating schedules, assigning tasks and resources, and ensuring team members receive training.
- Identify issues and recommend solutions and improvements for CAD procedures.
- Assist management with customer and/or vendor design reviews, meetings, and/or consultations.
- Provide technical support to CAD Operators and Construction Group.
- Perform duties as a CAD Operator, translating specifications into designs, models, and products.
Location working out of: South Windsor, CT
- Strong background in commercial mechanical construction including
HVAC, Sheet Metal, Piping and Plumbing disciplines
- Thorough knowledge and
familiarity working with construction drawings & specifications
- Working knowledge of the ICC
Building Codes, MCAA, SMACNA, ASHRAE, ASME and NFPA Standards
supervising 6 to 8 people.
- Good organizational,
planning, and prioritization skills. Individual must work well with the entire
- Proficiency in business and
problem solving skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competency in
computer usage including
Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and Web-enabled applications and
- Proactive and looking for ways
to improve his/her/their group’s performance, a person who can make the right
decision with minimum supervision and take responsibility.
of five (5) years of experience in 2D/3D AutoCAD including Revit modeling.
knowledge of Auto CAD and Navis Works.
- Working knowledge of the following software products:
Fabrication software: Autodesk CadMEP,
Autodesk, Fabrication CAMduct
Autodesk, Hilti or Trimble Point Layout
Coordination Gate keeping software: BIM 360
Candidate should be
completely familiar with the production of coordination drawings and the
process of performing coordination including interacting with our project
managers, our clients, project architects, consulting engineers, other sub-contractors
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Randy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 610-380-9060