Our client is a well established and respected BAS company in the Greater Ft Myers area!
Responsible for the delivery of
control system design, including network architecture, installation drawings,
bills of material, sequence of operations, and programming that meets customer
requirements with the company standards for high quality.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts system surveys, so that effective proposals
can be generated that meet customer objectives, and minimize the financial
risk and reputation of the company.
- Assists Controls Sales Specialists in system design,
and sales presentations providing on-site support as required.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings,
employee motivation, engineering and application with a PC. Ability to lead and coordinate projects.
Capable of reading job costing report, track and watch budgets with respect
o estimated hardware budgets.
- Provides complete hardware design submittal package to
the Project Manager
- Designs the network architecture including, cable
types, repeaters, routers, gateways, modems, and any PC based
- Programming graphics, building the job from the ground
up on the technical side.
- Creates the necessary construction drawings,
submittals, schedules, layouts, diagrams, and Bills of Material to allow
for a complete system installation.
- Incorporates as-built changes into engineering upon job
- Provides the system and controller software sequence of
operations for project submittal and documentation.
- Skilled in the setup, installation, programming and use
of general field controls of various types including, application specific
& programmable, BACnet is the predominant language used.
- Projects are mainly for schools and higher education
- Ability to visit construction sites/work is required
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the functions.
A BS degree in engineering is helpful
but not required. Five (5) years of BAS
design experience with or without degree is needed.
Niagara AX certification helpful
Competencies in using Microsoft
Business Office Tools, minimum word, Internet
Explorer, Service, Visio, Windows,
networks, the ability to read and understand
DDC programming, produce DDC
programming, automation software, networking
with regard to LANs, WANs, VPN’s, intranet and internet skills
Tridium AX Certification, using
multiple drivers including BACnet over IP, MSTP,
works (2 wire and Ethernet) Modbus, RTU & TCP/IP.
The owner is looking for an
individual that will have the ability to lead department in a short period of
All qualified candidates should email their resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information you may reach Rob Byrnes at 610-380-9064