Title: Residential HVAC Installer
Our client, a reputable, rapidly growing HVAC service company with offices in the Southeast is currently seeking Residential Installers with the ability to proficiently read design blueprints. On this team you will enjoy working at a place that offers an entrepreneurial environment, great compensation options, advancement opportunities, training, and benefits.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Install equipment per manufacturers specifications to honor manufacturers warranties
- Installation/Replacement of existing of residential HVAC equipment such as furnaces, heat pumps, roof top package units, ductless, air conditioners, split system, fan coil units,
- Ensure all company and site standard procedures and safety policies are followed
- Inspect work site to determine presence of obstructions and to ascertain that holes cut for pipe will not cause structural weakness
- Install and maintain refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, including compressors, pumps, meters, pneumatic and hydraulic controls, and piping
- Secure pipes to walls and fixtures using brackets, clamps, tools, or welding equipment
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
Location: 60 mile radius of Raleigh North Carolina
- 1 + years of residential HVAC installation experience
- Have a firm understanding of installation best practices for changeout in residential
- Technical degree in related field is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Successful track record installing residential
- Prefer 3+ years of experience but will consider entry level.
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Must have a Professional Appearance
- Must be able to Communicate effectively
- Must have CFC Certification