Title: Software Engineer
Our client company is a leader in the facilities management industry that provides HVAC/R, HVAC Construction, Roof Asset Management, Facility Automation, Command Center, and Energy Implementation Services. They provide complete facilities management services while constantly working to improve products and customer service.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Develop and incorporate controller software for HVAC, VAV & fan coil boxes, air handlers, boilers, chillers, rooftop unit control, lighting, smoke evacuation systems, power monitoring, card access and CCTV.
- Development of graphical interface for customer automation and security systems.
- Incorporate third party software into the design of customer building automation system.
- Identify components to network the building automation system workstations and configure necessary software.
- Provide technical support before, during and after system installation to customers.
- Creation of typical construction quotes, drawings, submittals, operations manuals, programming sequences, graphical interfaces, and end user system setup.
- Proficient in reading mechanical, electrical, and life safety documents to insure sound controls designs to meet customer expectations.
- Onsite construction site presence and knowledge
- HVAC, Lighting, Central Plant, and Security System knowledge required.
- Customer technical support for all Sodexo initiatives as required.
- Provide onsite and in-house training sessions as determined.
- Knowledge of integrating all HVAC and Energy Systems with the latest in open protocol languages.
- System training to customers as well as development training procedures and manuals.
- Participation in on-call rotation.
- Perform all administrative duties as required for internal and external accounts.
- Ensure that effective and efficient systems are in place to enable superior performance that will ultimately drive value of life for our clients
- Contributes to driving business development and retention objectives across all business units via offer, technical capability, service excellence and education to internal and external clients and customers.
- Capable of assisting internal and external Solutions Development Teams with design and proposals for all/any kind of building automation interface.
- Onsite data logging tasks as required for Energy projects.
- Ability to setup and program various Building/Energy Analytics Systems
- At times, Interface with staff on all Electrical/Mechanical related situations on projects. Construction, Design Build, R&D, etc.
- Develop, and maintain, utilizing staff, business relationships with contractors Local and National.
Location: Tampa, FL
- Function Specific Experience: Must have minimum 8-10 years of experience in Building Automation Industry with Programming and Design.
- Education or Equivalent Experience: Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical, Electrical, or IS
- Previous experience in a contract management work environment, including education, health care, corporate, and government markets
- Seeking prior experience in infrastructure and renewal construction relative to key energy systems or consumers within a client's facility to include HVAC, Boilers, Chillers, Cooling towers, lighting, windows, building envelope, controls, dining services, etc. Experience in project management, construction management and General Contracting is highly desired.
- Management of own time and projects to fulfill the scope of work delegated.
- LEED AP, PMP, and / or CEM is a plus
- National travel required, International travel is required.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Walt Brod at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at: (610) 380-9061