Company Description: Our client a growing, prestigious HVAC company who has been in business over 20 years specializing in both residential and commercial comfort, is seeking a Residential Installer. Although this company has had tremendous success it still has a family feel and an entrepreneurial spirit to it with great customer service. The right individual will be a self-starter, with the ability to build rapport with customers and close business. Our client offers outstanding advancement opportunities, great benefits, and a company culture that is unmatched by its competitors.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Installation of residential and/or light commercial HVAC equipment such as mini splits, heat pumps, air conditioners, boilers, hot water heaters, roof top equipment’s, split system, fan coil units, ductless air conditioners, PTAC’s etc.
- Identifies & reports additional services that may interest the customer
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction, our client currently has very low turnover.
- Territory you will be covering is White Plains, Weschester County , Fairfield County
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Successful track record installing residential or light commercial HVAC equipment
- Prefer 3+ years of experience but will consider entry level.
- Team player
- Strong knowledge of the HVAC industry
- Good customer service skills
All qualified candidates should email their resume in a word document to email@example.com. For further information you may reach Karen Schaper at 610-380-9062.