Title: Lead Residential HVAC Technician
Our client is a trusted provider of heating and cooling services within the Connecticut and Massachusetts areas. For over 25 years, our locally owned and operated client has provided excellent HVAC services to its residential customers. This company is dedicated to producing quality and reasonably priced services to its clientele with an extreme focus on customer service. Their team is committed to providing lasting, dependable repairs and installations with the same attention and care that they would expect from others. Our client is looking for a skilled Lead Residential HVAC Technician to join their quick-growing team! This company provides the family feeling to its employees while still operating as a large company. This company offers ongoing support, training, and encouragement, plus competitive pay and benefits.
Responsibilities Include (But Not Limited To):
- Service and Installation/Replacement of existing of residential HVAC equipment such as furnaces, heat pumps, roof top package units, ductless, air conditioners, split system, fan coil units
- Install equipment per manufacturers specifications to honor manufacturers warranties
- Ensure all company and site standard procedures and safety policies are followed
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Desire to grow with the company
- Lead installer of 2-3 installers per project and will oversee their work
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction
Location: Windsor Locks, CT
- Candidates MUST be licensed in the state of Connecticut (D1, D2, S1, S2 or B licenses acceptable)
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Experience in the Residential HVAC market
- Strong customer service skills