Title: Sales Rep
Company Description: Our client has been in business for over 35 years and
has clients throughout the Mid Atlantic area. They are able to bundle BAS with Mechanical projects. They have grown year or year.
Job Description: This position will handle a mix of existing account
management/development and also new business development. You will develop additional customer relationships
through trade shows as well as other networking opportunities with facility
managers, property management companies, mechanical contractors,
direct-to-owner and other potential strategic relationships.
- Taking opportunities from cradle to grave
– survey, doing return on investment, propose, strategic selling and close.
- Sales proposals and presentation must be
professional, accurate and compelling. Capable of value selling by
providing financial analysis, showing increased building reliability,
efficiency and improved tenant comfort
- Utilize provided sales tools to plan and
document sales progress for all opportunities.
- Builds partnering relationships with the
owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process
to drive Chesapeake Controls service offerings.
- Willingly participate in trade shows,
engineering lunch & learns and related professional organizations.
- Maintain and provide opportunity status
using our customer relationship management system.
- Will ideally target bsuienss with mulitple locations, however, client will also do single jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business,
engineering or related discipline is a plus but not required
- Candidate must live in or around Chesapeake,
VA area, or be willing to relocate (some relocation assistance will be
- 3+ years consecutive field sales
- Minimum one year of selling HVAC or
Building Automation System (BAS) service, or related field experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)