HVAC Service Manager
- Identify, organize and coordinate all HVAC Service department workload, including assisting with the scheduling and prioritizing of manpower, purchase and expedite materials as required to meet committed completion of jobs.
- Provide technical support for technicians troubleshooting and installing a range of HVAC systems and quality assurance.
- Maintain a well-trained service team that keeps up to date with technology, uses tools and materials properly.
- Train installation and service technicians as required.
- Facilitate safety and training classes.
- Provide service personnel yearly reviews. Assist in interviewing and hiring of new personnel.
- Manage employees and coordinate daily work orders, ensuring all work is completed and to NECT Inc. standard.
- Maintain Service On-Call Schedule and monitor emergency calls.
- Review Service Work Orders daily and assist Lori U with scheduling all incomplete work, along with service schedule.
- Follow up on all leads from service technicians, in addition to the office.
- Provide customers with quotes/proposals on a timely manner.
- Follow up on all quotes/proposals with customers.
- Schedule monthly service, safety and installation meetings.
- Work with accounting team to ensure timely billing of work orders and data management.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by providing efficient, courteous service, resolve any concerns and frequent site visits.
- Continue to grow our existing customer base via contracts jobs, sales leads, referral leads, etc.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer’s needs/expectations.
- Maintain liaison with owner, architects, engineers and contractor/subcontractors engaged in projects.
- Maintain sufficient records, files, controls, procedures to insure management and work production.
- Assist the team with operational support to maintain existing business and secure new.