Title: Office Manager
Company Description: Our client is a well-known, full-service building automation, design build, and HVAC mechanical contractor, located in Central New Jersey. Servicing predominately the commercial/light industrial markets, this company prides themselves on delivering an array of service all under one company roof. Currently, our client is looking to add a motivated and organized Office Manager to their team! As an Office Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the organization and efficiency of all office and department functions
- Administer and directs tasks which ensure that all facilities are structurally sound, operationally efficient, well-maintained and safe
- Maintain office efficiency and organization by following policies and procedures
- Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures to improve office and department functions; measures results against standards; makes necessary adjustments
- Ensure all departments and offices are well-stocked with supplies and communicate actively with vendors
- Oversee Office Administrator and Customer Service department for quality and efficiency
- Assist with payroll when needed
Location: South Amboy, NJ
- Minimum of 8 years Office Manager experience required.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and ongoing relations among supervisor, co-
- workers, field staff, vendors, and business associates