Title: HVAC Centrifugal Chiller Tech
Our client is looking for experienced Centrifugal Chiller Technicians in New York. They are an independent chiller service and solutions organization specializing in the service, repair, retrofit, & modernization of all OEM makes & types of liquid chillers (centrifugal, screw, reciprocating and absorption).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has previous experience with centrifugal and Air Cooled Liquid chillers.
The Senior HVAC Service Technician/Engineer will exhibit proficiency in servicing, troubleshooting and maintenance of Commercial and industrial cooling equipment.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Centrifugal Chiller Tech:
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations
- Provide preventive maintenance on chillers and commercial cooling systems
- Troubleshoot, diagnosis, and repair commercial/ industrial cooling systems and temperature controls
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Provide startups and troubleshooting for a variety of commercial HVAC systems, meets with customers, evaluates their needs and makes recommendations
Location: NY, NY
Qualifications of the HVAC Centrifugal Chiller Tech:
- 5 plus years’ commercial and industrial HVAC experience
- Proficient in the service, diagnostics, and repair of: Large tonnage centrifugal chillers, air cooled and water cooled screw, centrifugal chillers 250 tons and above , scroll and reciprocating chillers, building automation systems , packaged rooftop units, split condensing/AHU systems, pumps and cooling towers
- EPA Universal Certification
- Valid driver's license
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at