Title: HVAC Service Tech
Our client is a solid mechanical contracting firm serving Southwest Florida since the 1960s. They offer commercial HVAC service to commercial buildings, hospitals, retail stores, industrial and correctional facilities. The company offers: construction, piping, wiring and service (light work on BAS equipment).
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining troubleshooting and repair of commercial HVAC systems, water and air cooled equipment and chiller work
- Work in temperatures from freezing to 140F, humidity from 30-90%.
- Perform Commercial HVAC maintenance and service activities without direct supervision or on- site assistance.
- Perform preventative maintenance service
- Conduct point-of-work for HVAC contracts, replacement systems and referrals to leadership of company
- Perform related duties as directed by Commercial Service Manager
- Maintain service vehicle, tools, and equipment in good working order
Location - Greater Miami Area (100 mile radius)
Required ( Minimum) Special Skills, Education and Experience:
- Ideally five (5) years + of experience in the HVAC service field.
- Fluent in speaking and writing Spanish
Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with all customers, suppliers and employees
Ability to successfully pass a driving, drug and background check.
Ability to work as much overtime as you want ( OT is not required nor is there an on call schedule)