Title: Building Automation Sales Executive
Our client, a very an established HVAC Controls company is currently seeking a Sr. Building Automation Sales Executive. On this team, you will enjoy working at a place that offers an extremely lucrative compensation package, advancement opportunities, and a remarkable culture and environment with support and long term stability and growth.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- You will be selling DDC controls projects and maintenance contracts to new and existing customers including building owners, contractors and engineers.
- Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new customers. Convert leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the appropriate contact within the customer’s organization, identifying required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer’s organization, including executive level customers, facility managers, project managers, project engineers, construction and purchasing.
- Gathers and validates preliminary information and performs facility walkthrough, construction plan review or other requirements
- Determines project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all of the customer’s HVAC system design and installation requirements.
- Selects, prices, and integrates equipment, controls, and services for each project as needed.
- Presents the proposal and negotiates price, terms, and conditions with customer.
Territory Covered: New York City Market
- 10+ years of professional experience in DDC Building Automation Controls Sales.
- Previous experience selling in the assigned geography.
- Track record that demonstrates logical career moves and sequential promotions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: Tim Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 610-380-9063