Title: Entry-Level Recruiter
Company Description: Would you like a career with uncapped income? Are you looking for quality of life where you do not have to drive or fly to make a living? Here's a real fast track sales career and the best part; NO experience needed. Just bring your motivation, tenacity, energy, and hunger to succeed. You will learn from the best! Schaper Associates, Inc. is a well-established, growing professional search firm with an extraordinary niche market. We are nationally recognized for placing top talent specifically in the heating, ventilation, energy, and air-conditioning (HVAC) industries. Due to the rapid growth in these sectors, we are looking for an Entry-Level Recruiter from any industry who is eager to become a part of a lucrative, competitive, and rewarding company culture! Besides our great reputation, we have state of the art tools including researchers, memberships, call system, database system, online training, etc. We offer uncapped income, benefits including MM, Simple SEP, LT disability, Life Insurance promotional contests, growth potential, and training. As an Entry-Level Recruiter, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source and research candidate profiles and potential new clients on the internet
- Ability to enthusiastically promote companies and positions to potential employees
- Utilize industry software to update and maintain the database
- Ability and eager to make 60+ calls a day
- Screen and interview qualified candidates to propose as potential hires for the client’s needs
- Become an expert in our niche and a credible source to ensure placements of candidates
- Recent college graduates welcome! No experience necessary!
- Enthusiasm for personal growth with our company highly appreciated
- Positive, energetic, and driven personality
- Hardworking and money driven professionals that strive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
Location: Parkesburg, PA
- Base + Uncapped Commission (and bonuses available)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA
- LT/ST Disability
- Growth Opportunities!
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ariana Smith at 610-380-9067.