Our client is well established construction and service
company that has been in business for over 60 years
This person will be responsible for
overseeing staff who are reviewing subcontractors. Additional duties
include maintaining client relationships and developing new business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality control of
all deliverable products, demonstrating technical excellence, objectivity, and clarity while maintaining project
- Meet with clients to co-manage projects, present
results, and develop new scopes of work
- Project range in size between $500K and $5MM but can be as high as $10MM
- Develop new business opportunities
- Acts as the primary on-site leader for execution teams on assigned
- Develops project schedules and executes according to plan for
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client
issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes.
- Actively pursues additional work through change orders.
- Performs associated cost estimates, prepares proposals and
negotiates final settlement price and customer acceptance.
- Manages costs, billings and collections.
- Completes project billings in a timely and accurate format to the
client. Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow.
- Reviews and interprets contract Terms and Conditions.
- Manages risks and establishes project recovery plans when required.
Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Negotiates, prepares and issues subcontract.
The successful candidate must
demonstrate the ability take the project from "soup to nuts"