Here is your opportunity to join a company that is basically in startup mode. This well-funded company is seeking an Area Channel Sales manager to sell their amazing technology to residential contractors and supply houses. You will growth the base and then hire others to manger. This company is just getting off the ground and already has a hug e demand for their product. This will be one of the most exciting ventures in your career with huge growth and rewards. You can work from home and do not have to live in Sout Carolina but must be willing to do 50% overnight travel.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- You will be developing new accounts with residential mulit family property management firms through the U.S with a strong focus on the South East and soem Midatlantic.
- You will develop new business with Nest residential installers New Account management
- You will develop your own sales leads and manager your pipeline effectively
- Looking for a ture hunter to sell this amazing HVAC product to the residential marketplace
- Identifies sales opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Meets and exceeds sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans, and finding and managing personal key accounts
- You will conduct lunch and learns go to trade shows etc.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Travel Requirements – 25-50%
Territory Covered: Predominately the South east to Texas but the entire U.S is open
- 5 + years developing business into residential HVAC contractor and supply house channels
- HVAC knowledge is a plus
- Must have relationships with HVAC residential contractors and /or supply houses
- Successfully sales of Smart Systems solutions into Residential HVAC and Builder Channel is a plus
- Knowledgeable in the IoT space a plus
- Proven track record of achievement of sales goals.
- Needs to have direct contacts in Residential HVAC installer space and Builder/Developer Channel.