Title: Service Sales Rep
Our client company has been serving the New York area for more than 60 years with professional and competitive commercial electrical services and facility maintenance services. They are a leader in general contracting with emphasis on mechanical, HVAC, building automation customized maintenance programs. Owned by one of the nation’s leaders in mechanical and electrical construction this company services over 500 maintenance and support contracts ranging in size from ten systems to hundreds.
Location based out of: New York, NY
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Selling HVAC service or maintenance contracts to commercial/industrial accounts such as property management companies, real estate groups. .
- Uncover, identify and demonstrate a strong understanding of customer’s needs.
- Organize quoting, booking and sales activity records and reports.
- Survey, qualify, estimate, propose and sell mechanical and or controls, service & repair jobs, and maintenance contracts.
- Identify new and replacement prospects; select proper equipment, analyze payback and other factors, and propose and close projects.
- Utilizes sales tools to plan and document sales progress as well as increase business opportunity in current accounts.
- Achieve assigned maintenance contract and service sales goals.
- Make formal and informal product and service presentations to customers and prospects.
- 3+ years of experience with a strong track record selling services or intangibles.
- Successful track record selling any product service, maintenance contracts and retrofit projects to commercial accounts in New York City.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to open doors and close deals
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: (Karen) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at (610) 380-9062