Title: Project Manager
Our client company has been serving the New York area for more than 60 years with professional and competitive commercial electrical services and facility maintenance services. They are a leader in general contracting with emphasis on mechanical, HVAC, building automation customized maintenance programs. Owned by one of the nation’s leaders in mechanical and electrical construction this company services over 500 maintenance and support contracts ranging in size from ten systems to hundreds.
Location based out of: New York, NY
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Mange multiple projects can have up to 2-5 million in projects at any given time.
- Full P&L of projects ensuring projects are on time and within budgets.
- May manage some other Junior PM.s, plumbers, electricians, welders, HVAC installers but rarely and subcontractors because they pretty much do all the work as they are a full service contractor
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for organizing on-site construction activities.
- Prepare daily construction reports as well as monitor status to ensure company meets all contract related issues.
- Coordinate with vendors and sub-contractors to ensure lowest cost and best delivery of equipment and service
- Strong background in project management involving mechanical systems design and installation, electrical systems, building automation, or HVAC
- Ideally degreed mechanical engineer
- General understanding of job cost and asset management revenue through accounts paid and received.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all fellow employees, customers, prospects, and vendors
- Always represent the company and yourself in a very positive professional manner.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: (Karen) at email@example.com or call directly at (610) 380-9062