Inside Sales Engineer
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a entrepreneurial stable company that is employee owned. This position has a great career path into their very lucrative outside sales role based in Columbia South Carolina. Our Client Company has over 1,000 buildings in the Carolinas and Virginia that are using their designed control systems technology. The products that you will be representing enable the continued use of existing equipment while upgrading overall systems. Our client develops systems suitable for applications such as labs, clean rooms, and isolation rooms. The commitment to service with this company is incomparable to all others.
The Role: Inside Sales Engineer
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- In this role you will be supporting the outside sales engineer
- You will take incoming calls from customers
- Assist sales engineer in Estimating projects that range from 1 to 2 million dollars
- Write up sales proposals
- Ensure all estimates are submitted in a timely manner
- Coordinate with customers
- Support the sales engineer in various sales functions as needed
- Direct growth into outside sales
Location: Columbia, SC
- Minimum 1+ years in inside sales or estimating
- HVAC is preferred
- Must have good verbal and written communications
- DDC controls knowledge is a plus
- Inside sales experience with willingness to grow into outside sales
- Extensive overall computer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of building control and monitoring systems, including ancillary systems and products such as valves and dampers is a plus.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: DeVante at DDixon@hvacrecruit.com or call directly at (610) 380-9788