Our Client is an established HVAC Controls company now hiring an experienced Controls Technician for service of low voltage automated building control systems for HVAC, Security, CCTV, Lighting and Card Access control.
Applicants must have Honeywell, Johnson Controls, ALC, Siemens or equivalent programming and technical ability.
This person will conduct preventive maintenance, repair, installation, start-up and servicing of control systems. This front line service provider is responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Completing project and service documentation on in a timely manner is required.
· Diagnose and repair complex control systems. This will require extensive knowledge of multiple DDC systems.
· Provide consultative services to customers using trend data and existing condition reports.
· Manage time properly and efficiently.
· Report problems or changes to team members immediately.
· Work with office personnel on projects to schedule and complete tasks on time.
· Communicate with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
· Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Keep customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or replacement.
· Promote the sale of add-on work.
· Provide customer training on control systems.
· Complete job documents and work orders in a timely manner.
· Some projects may require installation, commissioning, and network management.
· Keeps management and customer informed of job progress and issues.
· Honeywell, Johnson Controls, ALC or Siemens Controls products
· Low Voltage EMS systems
· Building Mechanical System Operation
· I/P Networks
· Niagara/Tridium AX
· Controls: 7 years