TITLE: HVAC Sales Engineer
Our client, a very dynamic growing, well established manufactures rep firm in the Maryland, District of Columbia and State of Virginia arena is seeking an HVAC Sales Rep ideally with experience selling to the Mechanical Engineering Firms and Contractors in the Richmond and Roanoke Areas.
The Role reports directly to the Regional Manager.
Responsibilities Include but Not Limited to:
- Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new Mechanical Engineering firms, Owners, and Contractors through both new business development and working with existing clients doing plan and spec projects.
- Ability to develop somewhat new territory by doing a lot of new business development
- Selling various manufactures products into engineers, owners, contractors.
- Further develop relationships with engineering firms and owners
- Work with HVAC manufactures to design layout using company equipment, working with manufactures to get layouts done for engineers, get them scheduled for load, layout and schematic drawings. Follow up with sales estimate, bid to contractors, and closing order.
- Must be willing to travel within the Richmond area and Roanoke area to meet with customers.
- Responds to customer requests by staying current in their knowledge of new products and services which creates enthusiasm for our entire product range.
- Provide intelligent, cost effective solutions to contractors' issues.
- Prepare proposals, responses, submittals, and factory orders.
- Stay involved after the project is turned over to operations to ensure smooth completion of the project.
- Ability to sell on value and not just cost
- Someone who has experience with getting products spec'd, etc. doing meetings, training on products, not just order taker type people
Location: Richmond Area or Roanoke Area.
- BSME ideal but not required
- Understanding of Local Markets.
- Between 3-15 years
- Experience working with engineering firms, owners and contractors in market
- Ability to work independently
- Someone working for an Mechanical Engineer that is open to moving in sales
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: Rob Byrnes at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at: (610) 380-9064